1. First of all collect some colourful leaves.
Make sure you have different sized leaves, different coloured leaves, if you can find them and enough to make a star.
2. Then find a suitable flat spot to lay out the leaves you have collected.
3. Layout some large leaves in a star shape.
4. Then place some smaller ones on top in any design you like. Perhaps try leaves from different trees. Here we've used horse chestnut and maple.
5. Then add some more, perhaps a different colour this time. Once you are happy, you are finished!